Summary of the study “Cultural Consumption and Participation of Latvian Population in Cultural Activities 2007-2014” in English (pdf).
Culturelab is an independent, non-governmental organization, founded in 2005 in Latvia.
Culturelab is aiming to promote an individual and community development through arts and cultural activities, creative and innovative use of cultural resources – both physical assets as well opportunities in cultural engagement.
Culturelab operates as a catalyst, building platforms and giving tools to cultural organizations and public authorities in following areas:
- Urban renewal and revitalization,
- Arts and positive change in communities, building community identity,
- Culture as economic engine for local development,
- Personal social development through arts and culture,
- Cultural diversity and cooperation for sustainable development.
Culturelab activities include:
- initiation of innovative projects,
- building partnerships,
Culturelab uses an interdisciplinary approach, cooperating with observatories and think-tanks of other domains, researching society‘s development.
Culturelab highly values exchange of an expertise with its international partners to deliver better solutions, created in culturally diverse environment.
L.Paegles 2D-26, Cesis, LV-4101, Latvia
Tel. +371 26011102